How CISM promotes sustainability

Jan 8, 2014 at 1:43 AM by monikad17

Our school promotes environmental sustainability by organising several after school environmental clubs. The upper school is also trying to go paperless. Because of these activities, CISM is able to reduce ecosystem destruction.

7 Replies

Hamilton Cain
Jan 8, 2014 at 2:48 PM

That's interesting what types of things do the clubs do at your school?

Madison Scronce
Jan 8, 2014 at 2:50 PM

I think that it is really great that you are going to go paperless. I know that can be really hard considering the costs of netbooks/iPads/etc. I hope it works!

Katie Pope
Jan 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Does your environmental sustainability club actively get the rest of the student body involved? We too have an environmental club through which we lead recycling initiatives and discuss energy saving ideas. Going paperless is extremely popular at the moment; however, it can be extremely difficult as most teachers pass back many assignments and handouts.

Gray Townsend
Jan 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM

It is very interesting that your school is going paperless. Our school is attempting to do the same. It is a great way to promote sustainability. We also have an environmental club that helps promote sustainable methods for other students not in our club to use.

Morgan Boyer
Jan 9, 2014 at 1:49 PM

What programs has your school implemented to promote going paperless?

Emily Calloway
Jan 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I think that is a very good thing that your school is trying to achieve. Hopefully Forsyth will be paperless soon!

Anna
Jan 9, 2014 at 2:07 PM

What kind of actions do these clubs plan on taking to make our world a more sustainable place? nerdy