Response to video by: Phillip & Sophie

Dec 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM by Morgan Boyer

The first few minutes of the video that show pictures of the pollution and waste in the streets and surrounding peoples homes, is surprising. It is hard for me to imagine seeing those images in person and experiencing those difficult conditions. However, the awareness and progress that the rest of the video shows is encouraging. While sustainable practices such as recycling, composting, and gardening may not be widely popular in your country, it is obvious that there is a movement to increase this.

2 Replies

sophiec17
Dec 6, 2013 at 1:09 AM

It's true that those practices aren't super popular around here (sadly), but I've seen a lot more people being more environment recently! I know it seems really different than what NC probably looks like, haha.. hopefully more people get encouraged, like you said! c:

Anna
Jan 9, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Getting people involved is the hardest part. spreading awareness about environmental issues is important so that maybe it will strike some interest in people to make a difference. although this is an issue, interest in environmental issues is growing and hopefully it will continue!