- Welcome to DeforestACTION!
The DeforestACTION Collaboration is a space for you to:
- Become INSPIRED by the wonders of the forest;
- Become INFORMED by understanding the causes, impacts and politics of deforestation at the local and global level;
- Become INVOLVED with students from around the world in creating a global action plan against deforestation.
In this space, you can:
- Create a DeforestACTION blog for your school to share their ideas;
- Check out games, videos and websites about deforestation inbookmarks;
- Ask questions and share your thoughts with other students as well as answer assignment questions on the discussion boards;
- Post and comment on deforestation images, art work and pictures in the gallery;
- Upload and share your files and writing related to deforestation;
- Use the map to tell us where you are from; and
- Engage in real-time text and video chat.
Connect with each other from around the world and take deforestACTION!
Educators: There are several activities listed in the Assignments section that can be conducted with your students. Please note that activities marked with a P are for primary students, and S for secondary students. For example, Activity P1 is the first activity for primary students, while S3 is the third activity for secondary students.